CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 27, 2010

To My AMAZING Friends!

I was so tired yesterday that I didn't write my gratitude blog.. so here is yesterday's, and today's will come later. :)

I am extremely grateful for my friends. I truly have the most AMAZING friends, and yesterday was proof of it. I had kind of a rough day yesterday. I wasn't in the best mood at first, and I was struggling to stay positive. BUT my day got better and better as the day went on. I have to give credit for this to my friends. They are the best! They know just what to say and do to cheer me up, to reassure me, and to help me through things that are tough. They are always right there to pick me up when i am down, to make me smile when I frown, and to help me stay positive about any and every situation. My friends give good advice, just listen when I need to cry, and make me laugh when I don't feel like it. I don't know what I did to deserve such good friends, but whatever it is I am so thankful for them. One of my favorite quotes is "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten how it goes." My friends have done just that for me in the last few months. There have been so many times when I have forgotten how my song goes, and my friends have been right there to remind me. They know me, yet love me anyways. They really are the best friends. I have been very blessed through out my whole life to have amazing friends. Friends I will never forget, even after our lives went separate ways. They have left a mark that will never go away!!

So to all my AMAZING friends. You know who you are! Thank you and I love you!

No comments: