CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

School. Yes, I am thankful for it!

So, like I said in yesterday's post, I started back to school this week, and so far I am loving it! Yes, I have only attended my classes on time, but I can already tell that I am going to enjoy them! I am excited because I know that there is a lot to learn! I love learning, and I am so thankful for the chance I have to go back to school, and to get a college education. After being out of high school for two years, and saving my money for school, it feels so good to finally be doing what I have been planning. I could have gone to school right out of high school, I would be knee deep in student loans, but I could have gone. But because I waited two years, and worked hard and saved the money, and it means so much more to me now. I appreciate the opportunity I have to go to school , and that I was able to save the money myself. I will work harder, and do better because I know how much effort it took for me to get to the place where I could pay for school. No it hasn't been easy to save the money, and no this semester probably won't be easy, but it will be so worth it. I am so grateful that I could go to school. My professors are great, and the classes fun! I will learn a lot this semester, not just about the subjects I am studying but about life in general, I can already tell. I forgot how much I love to learn, and study, and broaden my knowledge. I have missed being able to spend time each day learning new things! And now that I have gone back, I want to learn more! I am so grateful for the chance I have to attend college, and to have done it myself!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Yeah!! Good luck :) College is pretty fun (as long as you have good teachers!) I am sad I am not going this semester :(