CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Gratitude: The Savior, The Atonement, and The Gospel

Today as everyday, I am grateful for the Savior, and his Atoning sacrifice. I am so very grateful that my Savior loved us all enough that He gave his life so that we could all return and live with our Father in Heaven again. I am very grateful that through the Atonement I can repent and become clean again. And that even though I make mistakes everyday of my life, I can repent and start again. The Atonement is amazing, and I have gained a greater appreciation and knowledge of it in the last few months! I have a deeper love for my Savior, and have become closer to Him, through the Atonement! I am so grateful for the knowledge that no matter what I do, if I repent, turn to the Savior, and give it my all than I can be forgiven. I am very grateful that I was born into a family that is a part of the gospel of Jesus Christ. To have grown up in a home where the gospel is the center. To be an active member now, and to be able to recieve the blessings which come with that! I am so very thankful for the Gospel, it has made me who I am today. Without it in my life I would be lost a hopeless. But I am not! And for that I could not be more grateful!

No comments: