CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sleep!

Because of my lack of sleep this week, and adjusting to my new schedule, I am very grateful for sleep! It is Wednesday night, and I have already started to drag. It's only been 3 days of this schedule, and I am dead tired! But it sure makes me appreciate the sleep I do get so much more! I take all the sleep I can get now. I love every minute of sleep I can get!! Not that I didn't before, but even more so now!!! I hope that my body adjusts to this new change, so that I am not as tired all the time. But nonetheless, I love my sleep, no matter how long I sleep I am grateful for every minute of it!

And since I love my sleep so much, I am gonna cut my blogging time short so that I can go to bed! :)

No comments: