CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Gratitude! Today it's family!



I have decided that I need to be more grateful for everything I have. So everyday for the next week I am going to post something I am thankful for. Starting today!

Today I am grateful for my family. I have the BEST family on the planet earth! They have been there for me through everything! No matter what they have always been by my side! I have amazing parents who have sacrificed so much to get me to where I am today. They have given me everything I could ever ask for, the gospel, a loving family, and a place where I can come home to. My parents truly are my heroes. They mean so much to me. More than I ever can or do express to them! I owe them my life. I have 3 amazing brothers, Justin, Josh, and Wyatt, who I can always count on to be there for me, tease me, and to cheer me up when I am sad! These boys are studs, and I am so lucky to have them as brothers. I look up to these boys(figuratively and literally), they are such good examples to me of how life should be lived! Next is my little sister, Courtney! She is my favorite sister, and my only sister! I am so blessed to have a little sister like her! I don't know what I would do without her! She is such a strong young women already and she is 13. She is way stronger than I was at her age!! She is the cutest, spunkiest, full-of-life, girl I have ever met! I am so grateful that the Lord blessed me with a sister. My family means the world to me, and I dont know what I would do, or who I would be without them, and I never want to find out! I have 6 best friends that I can count on to be there for me now matter what happens with anyone else!! I love them so very much! I haven't always been the best daughter, or sister, but I am trying. These 6 people mean the world to me, and I am so lucky to have them in my life!

2 comments:

Candace said...

I totally love this idea and may steal it sometime ;) Your family is GORGEOUS!

Crysty said...

Brianna-
We are pretty lucky to have you, too! Thanks for the compliments. You guys make it easy to be your parents! Love you!

Mom