CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010! A RECAP!

2010 was a year of laughter, tears, learning, growth, change, love, heartbreak, responsibility, friendship, ups, downs, hellos, and goodbyes, and emotional roller coasters, BUT overall it was a GREAT year!

This year has truly been one CrAzY year from the very beginning to the very end! Let me give you a little glimpse of what my year was like...

In January, the closure of good old Barnes Bank was announced, which left me unemployed, but not for long. The last month Barnes was open was insane! I didn't know what i was going to do and felt very lost. The economic situation really hit home for me. That situation is not one that i would like to relive, but am definitely glad that i experienced. Two days before Barnes would close it's doors forever, I was offered a job at Zion's Bank, a job that i am extremely grateful for. The next month was full of training, and traveling to different Branches. I met lots of new people and learned a lot. In march, the Syracuse Branch of Zion's Bank was opened. This place is a second home for me. I love working there and have made so many new friends. My co-workers are amazing. Also in March I went down to Louisiana to spend sometime with my grandparents who are serving a mission down there. I flew for the first time by myself, and enjoyed every minute i got to spend down there. It was a much needed vacation. The next few months were full of many difficult decisions. Decisions like whether or not to serve a mission, who to date, if i should attend school, some very difficult decisions, possibly the most difficult decisions in my life! My summer was full of making new friends and meeting new people, spending time with family, and mending relations that i had broken. In August I bought a new car and started my first semester of college! I started at Weber State studying Business Administration. My classes were rough, but I loved them. I loved interacting with people my age and learning. I love to learn and am very grateful that i have the chance. September was a month of many events, my branch was combined with another ward which meant a lot of new faces and friends, my brother received his mission call to Honolulu, Hawaii, and I turned 21 and that seemed to start the hardest 3 months of my life thus far. I struggled with, things that i never thought I would. With this struggle came much learning! For Thanksgiving, my cousin and I flew down to Louisiana to be with my grandparents. MOST FUN week of my entire life! I love her to death! She is the best!! December was a month of change within myself. Things finally started to click, and my hard work finally started to pay off. I saw life in a whole new life! This year I met some of my very best friends! People that have changed my life, they know who they are and what they mean to me :)

2010 taught me how to forgive and forget, live with no regrets, smile through the hard times, laugh when you wanna cry, love those who hate you, to be myself, to not be afraid of doing what is right, to fight for the things i want, to believe in myself, to make tough decisions, and to learn from my mistakes. If I can handle 2010 than I can handle whatever 2011 has in store so BRING IT ON :)

2010 has been an amazing journey, but I cannot wait to see where 2011 takes me! Stay tuned there are many stories to share on this crazy Journey We Call Life.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Tyler likes this (thumbs up)

Candace said...

2010 was a crazy year! Whatever happens in 2011 keep blogging I love reading ;)

Courtney Hamilton said...

Brianna! I tagged you in my "Life is Good" post! (: