CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Because I Was Taught To Dream



"And when you dream, dream big
As big as the ocean blue
'Cause when you dream it might come true
When you dream, dream big"
"Dream Big" Ryan Shupe

Life is tough, life is hard. But, when you have dreams you always have something to work towards. To help you through the difficulties of life. Dreams are goals to work towards. There are no better goals than your life long dreams.

I have been told many times before that I am a dreamer. That I often hope for things that are beyond my reach. That the things I want are unattainable. And to the people who tell me that, I say that is not true!! One of my favorites quotes (because all my quotes are my favorite) is "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." -Eleanor Roosevelt. I love this quote because it is so true! When you believe in your dreams, the future truly is yours. You are in charge of the out come of your life. If you believe in your dreams pursue them. Don't let anyone or anything come in the way of you achieving them. So many people today don't believe in their dreams, or the dreams of others, and they go around trying to get people to give up. But, if everyone gave up on their dreams, where would our world be today? People everyday are living their dream. There is a client that comes in to my work on a regular basis, and every time you ask him how he is doing he replies "I am great, just living the dream." We all laugh, because he says the same thing every time, but I have learned a lot from him. He is a very positive, happy guy. He has his struggles and what not, but he really is living the dream. He is living the life that he chooses to. We can all do the same thing. We can all "live the dream" if we really want to. It is up to us. We can believe in ourselves and accomplish great things, or we can let others tell us that what we want is impossible to achieve.

I have set some big goals for myself. I know where I want my life to be, and although I don't know exactly how to get there I know I can. I don't care what people say, I can achieve anything I set my mind to. I am a dreamer, I have dreams, and I will accomplish them. Life is meant for fulfilling and living out these dreams. We are given no other time to live. Our time is now. I believe in myself, and know that I can do it. I know what I want in life, because I was taught to dream!

No comments: