CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

No Regrets, Just Life Lessons!

Some of you that know me, know that I live my life by the motto "No regrets, just life lessons." There are many times that people ask the question, "If you could go back and relive part of your life, or change one things, what would it be?" When I was younger, I would respond something like "oh when i was younger I did..." but after thinking about it for awhile I realized that I wouldn't go back and change anything. Because as I reflected on my life, the trials I faced, the decisions I have made, and the things that I have done, I realized that the things that I learned when going through all these things made me who I was today. The lessons that I learned are priceless to me. I would not have learned them if it weren't for my trials and decisions. Even when I struggled, or made poor decisions, I came away a better person. Life is way to short to have regrets. Every trial we face, every decision we make is an opprotunity to learn. Every day we are presented with many chances to learn somthing new and to better ourselves. It all depends on our attitude, we are the ones who have to open our eyes and look for the lessons that can be learned. There are lessons in everything, it is up to us to see and learn them.
We all make mistakes and do things that we aren't proud of, but why live life regretting something that you can't change, when instead you can learn from and make sure that you don't make the same mistakes in the future.

So, my motto is "No regrets, just life lessons," and I strive to live by it everyday. Life is way to short to have regrets, we can be so much happier when we choose to learn lessons from our mistakes instead of living with regret for the rest of our life.

"Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, take. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

No comments: