CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Some of my Favorites

So if you don't know already, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE quotes!! I have quite the large collection of them, and refer to them frequently. Well I was talking with a friend the other day about quotes, and decided that I would share some of my favorites. Quotes that define me, my life, and what i would like to become.. So, here we go.

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won't make or break me." -Lil Wayne

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

"I believe that everything happens for a reason, people change so you can learn to let go.
Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they are right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. And sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together." - Marilyn Monroe

"Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life."

"Decisions determine destiny."

"Life isn't about FINDING yourself, it's about CREATING yourself."

"Either you define the moment or the moment defines you."

"Pain is weakness leaving the body."

"Character is not made in a crisis- it's exhibited."

"Whatever you are, be a good one." - Abraham Lincoln

"Wherever you go no matter the weather, bring your own sunshine."

"I have made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and i've accepted less than i deserve. But I have learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things i can never get back, and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time, and wont settle for anything less than I deserve."

"Letting someone help you doesn't mean you have failed, it just means that you aren't alone."- Messer "Life As We Know It."

"Cinderella is proof that the right pair of shoes can change your life."

"Everyday may not be good, but there is good in everyday."

Those are just a few of my favorite quotes, I have so many it is hard to choose from, but these quotes have definitely helped me through trials of mine and help define me as a person, and life in general. There are so many quotes out there, which ones define you?

2 comments:

Tyler said...

www.thinkexist.com

that place is full of quotes and you can start an account and save all the ones you like.

and i really like this post, I think I'm gonna do the same thing.

Courtney Hamilton said...

Brianna!
I absolutely love these quotes!
I miss you! Let me know when you're home one day, and I'll come visit!