CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 25, 2010

The best time is FAMILY time!

So, as this Christmas season approached, my mom realized that this would probably be our last Christmas with all of us kids home, since my brother leaves on his mission soon (42 days!). When she realized this she decided that we needed to do a bunch of stuff as a family. I have to say, that this Christmas has been one of the very best, at least for me. I have spent more time with my whole family than I have in a long time. It has been pretty neat. It didn't really hit me until today, that my brother is really leaving soon, and that all this family time we are enjoying is about to change. I am so very grateful to have such an amazing family to spend my time with. They truly are my bestest friends! They have been there through everything for me, and have strengthened me more than ever lately. I have come to appreciate my family so much more in the last year, and cherish every moment we get to spend together. This Christmas has been amazing because i got to spend every minute of it with my best friends. We have enjoyed many laughs together this Christmas season, and have created memories that will last a life time. I don't care what you think I have the BEST, most fun, CRAZIEST family ever!!!

Tomorrow is my brother Justin's 19th birthday! He is all grown up!! In just over a month, he will off to serve the people of Hawaii, and they don't know just how lucky they are. He is one amazing young man who is going to make an awesome missionary!! He has been such a strength to me, and has helped me through a lot of tough times. Growing up we didn't always get a long too well, we were either the best of friends or worst enemies. Although we still have our moments, I consider him one of my very best friends!!! He really is an example to me and I look up to him so much! He has taught me so much about living life, and enjoying every moment! He has such a free spirit, and can make people laugh. He knows how to enjoy life, and live it to the fullest! He is the best younger brother any sister could ask for!! I love him so much and am so grateful he is my brother and best friend!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUD!!!

No comments: