CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

something clicked!

So, since my last blog I have had this amazing experience. Not even so much an experience as a turning point, a new perspective, different point-of-view. It's been pretty cool to see in myself! It hasn't even been a week yet, and I have this whole new outlook on life! It's like something finally clicked i guess. It's taken a long time, but the effort finally paid off! I have know gone over a week without drinking Cherry Pepsi (pathetic I know), I have worked out everyday for a week, and on Saturday I organized all of my living space bathroom included. Needless to say, my parents were shocked! They weren't quite sure what had happened to their daughter, but they weren't about to jinx it. But really, if you know me, you know how surprising all of this is! I am surprising even myself. But aside from just these physical things I have done, I have amazed myself with my new found perspective, and point-of-view! It's amazing to me how one conversation ( a very inspired conversation to say the least) can change everything! Since Wednesday night, I have totally changed the way I think, and feel, and act based on one simple truth. What is this simple truth?? That it all happens in His time frame, and when I am doing what I need to be, I will be blessed. To you it might not seem like a life altering concept, but for me it was! It was something I had heard pretty much my entire life, but it finally clicked for me. I may want something soooo badly, but if it's not the right timing, then it doesn't matter how badly I want it. He knows best what i need and when I need it, so until that time I am just going to keep pushing along, enduring, and living life to the best of my ability! Watch our world, Brianna has found her game! Nothing can bring me down!!!!

2 comments:

Candace said...

I love the part where you said "I may want something soooo badly, but if it's not the right timing, then it doesn't matter how badly I want it. He knows best what i need and when I need it"

I really needed to hear that today!! Thank you girly

Tyler said...

Tyler likes this