CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Just a Few Things That I Love

Knowing and acknowledging the things that we love, helps us appreciate what we have and never take them for granted. We all have the things that make us who we are. That make us smile, and that can cheer us up even on the worst of days.

Here are a few of the things that make me who I am, that make me smile, and that I will always be a part of me...

-my Family
-Cherry Pepsi
-Chick Flicks
-Slurpees
-girly books
-Country Music
-Action Movies
-black & white photography
-CUDDLING
-My friends
-Quotes
-chocolate
-shoes
-Laughter
-Red roses
-Singing at the top of my lungs
-Babies
-Music
-Angry Birds
-meeting new people
- My Savior Jesus Christ
-the color pink
-clothes
-piano music
-Going for drives
-sunsets
-starry nights
-bike rides
-campfires
-Summertime
-playing in the rain

As random as these things may be, they are the things that make me, me. That contribute to the crazy girl that I am. Even on the worst of days these things make me smile, cheer me up, and remind me how good life really is. Every single one of these things reminds me how blessed I truly am, and that I am surrounded my SO MANY good things, and that I shouldn't take them for granted. This list is just a few of the many things that I LOVE!

No comments: