CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Drugs and Alcohol Are Bad

******WARNING******* should not talk while under the infuence.

I am proof that drugs do crazy things to you... Last Thursday I had surgery on my knee. My dad took me to the hospital and wait while I had the procedure, and was with me in recovery. He being the genius man he is decided that he would write down all of the crazy things i said.. He even got a little voice recording on his phone because apparently i like to sing.. But just to prove to you that drugs do crazy things to you I will share a few of the best with you..

Me: is that my drink?
Dad: Yes
Me: Do you think that the nurse will bring me a beer?
Dad: probably not
Me: oh yeah it's against the law or something
Dad: Word of Wisdom
Me: Yeah that one, tell the nurse i can't have beer

Me: My favorite color is pink. It makes me very happy. What is your favorite color?
Dad: Blue
Me: Is that because of Jimmer Fredette? I hear he is a good player

Me: Drugs and alcohol are bad

Me: (to my dad and the nurse) I am going to play for the Jazz one day
Nurse: Really
Dad: Yeah really?
Me: Yeah dad, i am just that good. Haven't you seen me play? I didn't get that from you!

Me: If Superman and Nephi got in a fight, who would win?
Dad: Nephi
Me: Good Answer, he is my favorite

And for my personal favorite (other than the singing)

Me: Tell Uncle David he is crazy
Dad: Why?
Me: I don't even know.. I am just really worried about him. He lives so far away and works for that FBI (my uncle david lives in West Point and works for L3, but apparently i am very concerned)


All of these along will 3 whole pages of things are true. I am proof that drugs do bad things, and that they really do make you crazy. I wouldn't have believed it myself, but my dad recorded some of it. I sounded like i was a five year old. haha we have laughed for days. Let's just say that i wont be taking up any sort of habits anytime soon...

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Wait, there's more? put it up! put it up! hahaha

Candace said...

HaHa I hear so many crazy things people say at the hospital I work at... But these are very funny!! Hope you're feeling better :)