CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Food, Fun, and Fantastic Friends!

So, I have again decided to post something that I am grateful for, everyday for a week. I did this a few months ago and it helped me be more aware and appreciate the things that I have been blessed with.

Today I am thankful for three different things.. Food, Fun, and my Fantastic Friends.

For the last week, my family has been out of town. I have had the house all to myself, and it has been quite nice. The down side to this however is the fact that I have to make my own dinner... and for those of you who know me, know that I can't cook. So, I have had things like frozen pizza, pasta, and sandwiches. These things aren't too bad but they definitely aren't my mother's cooking! I am so grateful for my wonderful mom who takes time everyday to make sure that we have a nice home cooked meal.

Next is fun. While my parents have been away, I have had all sorts of fun. My cousin came and stayed with me for the whole weekend. We had so much fun together! I absolutely LOVE that girl! She cracks me up. We laughed so much, there wasn't a dull moment the entire weekend. We made crepes and two different desserts which turned out to be quite entertaining...Since neither of us cook. But it all turned out delicious! We went shopping and to lunch and just did whatever we felt like. I am so grateful that I have the opprotunity to have so much fun. Life is for living and enjoying and we all need to make time for fun! It makes the stressful time so much easier to deal with.

And finally my fantasitic friends!! I seriously have been blessed with the BEST friends in the entire world! I don't know what I did to deserve such amazing people. In the last few months I have gone through so tough stuff, and my friends have stayed by me through thick and thin. They have been there for me no matter what. Whether it is to hang out, listen to me vent, give me advice, or just cheer me up when I have had a bad day, they are always there! Even from across the world. My friends mean the world to me! Some of them are my family members, others might as well be. So, to all my friends, you know who you are! Thank you! You will never know how much you mean to me, and how much i truly appreciate your friendship!

1 comment:

Tyler said...

We need to hangout again. When I get my first paycheck and actually have money to do stuff. haha.