CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

How did I get so lucky

Today has been one of those days that I have looked at my life and said, "How did I get so lucky?" I have the most amazing people in my life! What did I do to be so blessed!?!? I mean really I am one lucky girl! I have great friends, an amazing family, and church leaders who are very dear to my heart. I have learned that i need to be more careful of how i treat these people, and that I make sure and let them know on a constant basis how much they mean to me. Today I was reminded of just how lucky I am. There are many who come and go but the ones that matter most are the ones who will stick around. I have been so blessed with amazing people who care about me and my well-being. People who go out of their way to make sure i am okay, and those who will drop what they are doing to listen to me, give me advice, and provide a shoulder to cry on. I love these people very much! So, this is a shout out to all of my friends, family, and other loved ones who have touched my life for the better. You all know who you are :) I wouldn't be the girl I am today if it weren't for you and your loving influence. Thank you for all you do! You are indeed making a difference in the lives of others, or at least in the life of Brianna Brough.

No comments: