CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful to be me!!




Today I am thankful to be me!! I can't imagine wanting to be anyone else! I am proud of who I am now and who I am becoming! I have always struggled with my self-esteem, but lately I have found confidence in who I am. I am no longer afraid to be me. I may not be a size two model, a star in a movie, or the girl on the cover of a popular magazine, BUT I am ME, plain and simple and that is all that matters!! I am comfortable in my skin! I am finally happy with who I am. After struggling most of my life with self-esteem issues, I cannot tell you how liberating it is to finally be free from it! Don't get me wrong, I am sure I will have my struggles along the way, but not like I have had in the past, because I now I am beginning to see myself the way my Father in Heaven sees me. I am a daughter of a king, a princess, a child of God, and no one can take that from me!! I was born to do great things, and no one can stop me, because knowing who I am and where I come from gives me power that I cannot find anywhere else!


I maybe a girl who is crazy, out of control and full of emotion, but I am ME!!!

Marilyn Monroe says it best "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!"

No comments: