CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

F.A.I.T.H

The last couple weeks have definitely been rough ones. Work + school + friends + not very much time = a very stressed Brianna. On top of all of this stress, I have been faced with some difficult trials. Things where I have had to search deep down, to find out who I really am, and who I want to become. While going through these trials, I found something that I wrote a few years ago in a journal of mine. Something that really helped me through. What I found was an acronym for the word faith that I came up with while in Young Woman's. We had discussed the value faith, and had been asked to write what it meant to us. I didn't write very much, but what I did write has been exactly what I needed these last few weeks. The acronym I came up with was this, Faith is...

Finding
An
Inner
sTrength in
Him.

When I read this I knew that if I had faith in my Savior, I also had the strength to get through my trials. Not only the trials I was, and am facing now, but everything that I will be faced with in the future. I have learned that the only way we receive true strength is through our Savior Jesus Christ. When we have faith in him, we are given the strength that we need to make it through this life. None of us can do it alone. Not one of us on this earth. We all need the love and mercy of our Savior in order to return and live with our Father in Heaven. This life is hard, we will be faced with things that will test our faith, and shake our testimonies, BUT if we have true faith, we will be blessed more than we can imagine. We will become closer with our Savior, and as we become closer to him and our loving Father in Heaven, we begin to see who we really are. We will begin to see ourselves as they see us. And when we know what are potential as children of God is, when we see ourselves as God does, that is true strength. Satan does not want us to see that, he does not want us to know our true potential, and he will do anything to try and stop us. So, when life gets tough, remember to have FAITH. It will give you the strength that you need to make it through.

No comments: