CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Giving this blogging thing a try.

So... I decided that I would give this whole blogging thing a try. I totally don't know what i am doing yet, but I am excited to learn! I am going to just post the goings on of my life on this blog! I love reading peoples blogs, so I hope I enjoy this just as much!

Just a little bit about my life at this moment... I am loving my job at Zions Bank in Syracuse!! I LOVE the girls I work with! I couldn't ask for better co-workers! This job has really been a blessing in my life!! It has helped me to come out of my shell and meet new people! I have really grown a lot just in the six months that I have worked there, and am hoping this learning process continues. I am getting ready to start school in just over a month. I am going to attend Weber State and major in Business Administration with a focus in finance, and hopefully get my Bachelor's of Arts with Spanish as the Foreign Language. I would love to pursue a career with Zion's.

This last week I recieved a new calling. I was called to be the 2nd counselor in the relief society presidency. I am excited for this new calling. I am a bit nervous about it but can't wait to see what is in store!

Other than that life is great!! I love where my life is headed, and can only give credit to my loving Father in heaven who is watching out for me!!


No comments: