CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ten Truths

I am stealing this from my "little sister" Courtney. I saw this on her blog and loved it!! So, I hope she doesn't care if I steal it from her.

Here are my ten truths:


- I am a hopeless romantic! Almost to the point where it's pathetic

- I love my Savior Jesus Christ more than anything!!

- I am very nervous to serve my mission, but I can't wait to get out there! ( Two more months!)

-I want more than anything to fall in love <3

-My biggest fear is failure

-I will do anything & everything for those I love

-To this day, I still sleep with a teddy bear...

-I have a hard time communicating my true feelings to people

-I have experienced my fair share of trials, and each one has made me STRONGER.

-I have made many mistakes, and learned from every single one.


Telling the truth whether out loud or written down, makes you admit it to others, and most importantly to ourselves. We cannot learn from our mistakes or change things, if we can't even admit them. So, take the time list your truths. It makes you take a step back and really look at yourself and who you really are. :)




2 comments:

Courtney Hamilton said...

Brianna, you are such a hero to me! I hope you know that you set a great example with everything you do! Love you!

Candace said...

I am really going to miss your posts when you leave!!