CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunshine!

Can I just say how much I LOVE the sunshine? i can't even express how happy I was to see the sun today! It has been several days since the sun has really been out, and I can't believe how much different it makes things. People are so much happier when the sun is out, and the world just feels alive!!! I absolutely love this time of year and the world begins to come out of winter, there is so much color and life! It just makes me so happy! I have been sad that we have had so much snow and rain and that we have gotten such a late start of spring, but it just makes me appreciate the sunshine that much more!! I am so grateful that I live in a state that has seasons and that i can enjoy many types of weather, but my favorite is Spring!

No comments: